Monday, August 1, 2011

Outfit posts and camwhoring pictures

Lack of updates, UH OH! 
But here are a few pictures to keep you guys entertained :)
I'm going to start writing more and posting things more often I promise! I have more time now since the talent show is over.

Got this shirt in China. It's so classy and I love it!
The material seems like it's not that great so I'm scared to wash it. Maybe I'll hand wash it haha but I love the pearls along the neckline. And it matches my lovely chain bag!

Finally got a maxi dress that I like! Got it at Charlotte Russe for about $30

Also got this lovely mint colored shirt in China

LOLOL The girls trying to pose like me :3
We were at a meeting and they were just passing my phone from one girl to another to take a picture and try to look like me. How cute right?! Gah another reason why you can't not love these girlies.

Just me camwhoring with Chao's iMac

I really wanna change up my layout. However, it takes so much work to do it! I hate how the current layout doesn't show the title of my posts and the font is a little to small. I wanna camwhore and use a picture for my banner or something, but nothing's good enough. Maybe I'll start working on it or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment