Monday, August 1, 2011

2011 Miss NY Chinese Pageant Talent Show

Friday July 29th, 2011 was our talent show. I'm not gonna get so much into details, but there were 3 main parts. We rehearsed for this for quite a while and now that it's over, it released a lot of stress off our shoulders. It was a really stressful day for the crew as well because we all want the show to go as planned. 

I paid $300 for 6 classes taught by Aron Chen. I changed my talent halfway and decided to go back to dancing. I had to come up with moves last minute, but overall I was happy with my dance.

Melody (#12) ended up winning the title of Miss Talent and she deserved it! Her performance Macavity was amazing and she did well in the other parts as well. Here are some pictures from the night

I was really proud of my performance. It wasn't perfect and I was off balance a few times, but I improved a lot since the semi-finals. I now have more confidence on stage and I don't blank out anymore. 


You can watch the performance here.



XOXO, Ivy Hu

No comments:

Post a Comment