Saturday, July 23, 2011

Are you ready? China pictures!!! (Pic heavy)

It'd take me hours to write about my trip to China so I'll just post up a lot of pictures to show you guys what I've been doing there. It was really fun and I miss China already! We went to six cities in two weeks. Throughout those two weeks, we went to Suzhou, He Fei, Zhong shan, Nanjing, Shanghai, Macau and Hong Kong (I might be missing a few) We went on Fei Chen Wu Rao (非诚勿扰) as a guest audience, had our own show called Hua Mei Zhi Xiu (华美之修) and went through an obstacle course on Nan Sheng Nu Sheng Xiang Qian Chong (男生女生向前冲). It was so fun and a great opportunity to get to go on TV shows. I learned a lot throughout this entire trip. Also, the girls got to know each other better and we bonded a lot more. It's so weird not seeing them all the time now!

We woke up around 5 every morning for make up and hair. We met new make up artists from China and they're just simply amazing. We were so sad to have to say goodbye to them. They were real professionals. They followed us everywhere and gave us retouches whenever we needed them. We were stress and tired most of the time, but I think it was totally worth it! We stayed at 5 star hotels every night and at Zhongshan we even had our own drivers! (Since Volkswagon was a sponsor there). We didn't have time to shop much, except an hour at BuXing Jie. I love things in China because they're so cheap! It's ok, we can all go back another time. Here are some pictures I found online to share with you guys! Don't forget to visit http://www.misschinesepageant.com for more updates and photos

Visiting museums and other landmarks


Visiting places in HeFei

非诚勿扰

华美之修
Our own show on antv.com (4 episodes)


Waiting to hear the results...



男生女生向前冲
I fell in the water on the second obstacle!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment